Being on the fast track is what we know and do best. We are building our reputation for creating innovative solutions with Salesforce.com and have recently expanded our company headquarters in Boulder in March of 2015. Last year Vertiba saw tremendous growth – doubling headcount and adding more than two dozen new team members. This year is an excellent time with plenty of opportunities as we plan on doubling both headcount and revenue as well!
Inspiring with Innovation
Staying abreast of technology to make everyday work life simpler for our customers is Vertiba’s utmost priority. Leave it to our team of solution experts to solve your most complex integration issue and build the right Salesforce.com applications to make things easier for your team.
At the start of every new project we ask the single, most important question:
“What do you want to build?” Our laser-focused core values approach and expert project methodology always goes back to 100% customer satisfaction. This is why we have been ranked in the top 3 out of 700+ Salesforce.com consulting partners continuously for the past several years. We base this success on superior customer satisfaction ratings.
We are proud to say that we’ve canvassed a fun and innovative “startup” company mentality backed by a solid company framework, building the tools and processes to harness and streamline each and every aspect of our business. At the heart of what we do is build unthinkable things that touch the lives of the people around you—whether on a tablet, desktop, or phone–inviting and encouraging collaboration.
Take a look at some of the cool projects we’ve had the privilege to be part of.
– Allow students at the University of Colorado to collaborate with each other, view their classes and grades online, schedule meetings with advisers; and for academic staff to communicate with parents and students as well as outreach for recruiting.
– Manage transportation projects for airports, roadways, rail and transit.
– Support a project to protect at-risk adults from elder abuse and domestic violence.
– Prevent fire outbreaks across the State of Colorado through mobile inspections, fire safety certifications, and exams.
– Provide a streamlined communication channel, contact center in a large metropolitan area including phone calls, mobile submissions, social media posts and chats.
– Track the effectiveness of elementary and middle schools; manage plans to improve academic achievement.
– Expedite employee wage claims by automating processes – from submission to resolution.
– For a local community organization in Boulder, our team showed the I Have a Dream Foundation kids a cool way to set up their own movie database. Read more.
As you can see our company’s culture is very important to us and equates to customer success. We are comprised of people who are passionate about Salesforce.com. We lead by inspiring with innovation!